Presentations and Speaking
Allen Smart is a nationally recognized speaker and facilitator, known for his provocative and challenging perspectives on the world of philanthropy. A representative sample of presentations includes the following:
- “Why Aren’t Foundations more Innovative and Risk-Taking?”
- “The New World of Healthcare Conversion Foundations”
- "How to Develop Work of Interest to Private Foundations”
- “What Does the Future of Philanthropy Look Like?"
- “The 10 Tenets of Effective Rural Philanthropy”
- “Building a Field of Rural Philanthropy”
- “How Communications, Strategy and Evaluation Merge in Rural Foundation Work”
- “How Foundations Can Begin Their Rural Learning Journey”
- “Equity - It's a Rural Issue Too!”
- “How Healthcare Can Step Outside Its Walls”
- “How Churches Can Step Outside Their Walls”
In 2018, Allen presented before individual foundations, national non-profits, state-based funder groups, national Philanthropy Serving Organizations and multi-state regional funder associations.
To book Allen for your event, please contact us.